Sunday, July 22, 2012

does anyone know?

Where does the time go, eh? I've such a huge backlog of stuff to post; drawings from one of Lynne Chapman's workshops; the International Sketchcrawl day illustrations; an exciting new collaboration; a step by step update; details about an exhibition in France I've been invited to participate in (SO very excited); a couple of secret projects that I am definitely NOT allowed to mention (can I keep my mouth shut?!);  and all manner of other bits and bobs.

For now here's a couple of sketches from a Dr Sketchy I attended the other evening. These are always such fun events. I hope that shines through. They are just a great excuse to play with your pens.

Back to regular posting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Dang, seems like you found your style to draw clean stylish faces, well done!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, Chelle!
It's difficult and going to take a LOT of practice.